We are pleased to be able to offer a range of free nurse clinics at our Barry Branch.
Our registered veterinary nurse, Claire Laurence, is currently running a set of free clinics to give advice about a range of different topics.
Why not contact Claire at our Barry Branch on 01446 700472 to discuss enrolling your pet for one of the following clinics:
- Weight watchers – for overweight pets/pets trying to keep the pounds off! This clinic also runs a “Slimmer of the Month” competition.
- After 8’s club – for practical advice and help with owning a dog or cat over eight years old.
- Diabetic clinic – owning a diabetic pet can be a worry- Let Claire help you and put your mind at ease.
- Dental clinic – if you are worried about your pets teeth, pop in and see Claire for a free check with our magic “Plaque Light”.
- Puppy and kitten second vaccination – As well as giving your pet their second injection, Claire can also help discuss behavioural issues, microchipping, worming, diet, neutering and worming/de-fleaing.