Our Rumney surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Awards and accreditation’s
- Cat Friendly Practice
- RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice
- RCVS outstanding client service award
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Dog grooming.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Laser therapy.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Referral surgery including soft tissue surgery, orthopaedics and platelet treatments.
- Joao Bigares MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Joel Alves DVM MscVet Msc(Bris) GPCertSAS BSAVA PGCertSAS MRCVS
840-842 Newport Road
Telephone: 029 2036 1767
Monday to Friday: 9am – 10.30am and 3pm – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 10am
Consultations by appointment only. If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency services page.