Our Barry surgery is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Awards and accreditation’s
Facilities and services
- Cat only clinics between 3pm – 4pm on weekdays.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Street parking outside the practice for a maximum of 2-hours.
- Joao Bigares MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Carla Asorey Blazquez MRCVS
- Franziska David BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
26 Broad Street
Telephone: 01446 700472
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 2pm – 3.30pm
By appointment only.
Monday to Friday: 9am – 10:30am, 3pm – 4pm (cat only clinic) and 4:30pm-6.00pm (all consults)
Saturday: 2pm – 3pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency services page.