Our Barry surgery is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Awards and accreditation’s
Facilities and services
- Cat only clinics between 3pm – 4pm on weekdays.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Street parking outside the practice for a maximum of 2-hours.
- Emma Powell BVetMed MRCVS
- Rebecca Saunders BVSc MRCVS
- Carla Asorey Blazquez MRCVS
- Franziska David BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
26 Broad Street
Telephone: 01446 700472
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 2pm – 3.30pm
Monday to Friday (open surgery): 9am – 10am
Monday to Friday (appointments only): 3pm – 4pm (cat only clinic) and 4.30pm-6.00pm (all consults)
Saturday (open surgery): 2pm – 3.30pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency services page.